Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Catch Up

Happy Friday, Lovelies!  I'm finally recovered from last weekends spectacular 5 day party with my girlfriends in Dallas.  It is a great feeling when you stay up chatting your besties head off till the sun rises. Time is precious for my friends who live so far away.  

My friends sent me some pictures from the weekend and named the album, "Baby Bumps and Booze (not together of course)!" lol

Mommy-to-be and me.

My college ladies doing the college sit, cross your ankles.  :)

The specialty drinks I served at the baby shower were Buttery Nipples, quite fitting right?!?  
Don't worry, momma has water in her martini glass. :)


It was an incredible weekend, I didn't want to end.  I miss my girlfriends already!  Not pictured is my good friend Leah who got engaged the weekend while I was there.
CONGRATULATIONS LEAH & JOHN!!

Not only did I catch up with "my girls" but I also met up with fellow blogger friend of mine, Haley from Cardigan Junkie.  We enjoyed a Friday afternoon happy hour and she is just as sweet and warm as you would expect.  I heart Texans!!  It was such a pleasure to meet another blogger from afar.


This past month I received some very sweet awards from even sweeter blog friends.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank Haylie from Style Inspiration Station for awarding me with:

and the lovely Twenty.Something  from artfashiontwentysomething for awarding me with:


I'm honored and really appreciate both awards.  Each of their blogs gives me so much inspiration for fashion, decor and also good laughs.  Check them out if you haven't already.  I'll pass on saying the 7 things, but I will pass both awards onto the following 5 blogs that I heart.


Lonely Wife Project


Sunny Days and Starry Nights


All Things Bright and Beautiful


Chartreuse and a Twist


A Graceful Home


Happy Weekend!!!

xo - tamra

29 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time with friends! Y'all are all stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a perfect weekend, so fun catching up with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things for you girls to celebrate with engagements and babies on the way! You are all beautiful. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a lovely time! Happy weekend!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures! Looks like it was such a good time. Talk to you this weekend hun :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girlfriends are absolutely the cutest...fitting! (c; There really isn't anything like being able to just kick it with the girls...especially for celebrating such great events! And how sweet are you?!? You just started off my weekend on a high note! I always enjoy what you have to say and you leave the sweetest comments on my blog...you definitely deserve both those awards! Congrats and here's to a weekend of recovery! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos!! And lots of new-to-me blogs on your list I will be sure to check out this weekend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun. I hear Dallas is great and have always wanted to go. So... was "buttery nipples" a name you concocted along with the drink? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't take credit for the drink, it's been around for a while.  It consists of half butterscotch schnaps and half baileys.  Delish!  The name seemed to fit the baby shower theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all look so adorable! Hard to be living far from your besties :( So sweet for passing on the award! Have a lovely weekend dollface

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you in that hot pink top in the 1st pic! So fun. Thank you so much for coming Wednesday night! You are such a doll. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had fun with your friends! Congrats on the award!

    GTBB,

    http://www.badjoan.com

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tamra, love your skirt!  It looks like u girls had a blast. And you look like u have a very nice tan!  Have a great weekend and I hope you are staying cool! 

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw so glad you had a blast - late night chats with girlfriends really is the best!! :)
    i love your pink top in the first pic and your watch! is it michael kors?
    happy weekend!!
    xoErin

    pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounded like a great time with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the awards! This is my first visit to your cute blog and I'd say you certainly deserved them! Hope you had a great weekend! Now following ya!

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like you had a great time with your girlfriends.....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Dallas! Looks like yall had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful mama to be! And, I love your drink of choice. Haha ;) Looks like a wonderful weekend with friends. 

    ReplyDelete
  20. you and your friends are so beautiful!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your award girl!
    You're all looking sensation, really gorgeous, the photos showed you had oodles of fun!

    Thanks so much for stopping by - loving your glossy locks & lippy!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  22. so fun. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxowww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist. http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely photos, Tamra! It's obvious you had so much fun. :)
    Congrats on the awards. They are well deserved. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yep, its a Michael Kors! Thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Buttery nipples! That so clever. I may have to borrow that idea for my cousin's shower this weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks like you had SOOOOOOOO much fun :) ah, it makes me crave girl time with my friends from afar!!! congrats on the bloggie awards! and, thank you so, so much for passing on the awards to me :) xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your award Tamra! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! Your feedback totally made my day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...