Friday, May 27, 2011

Liebster Love


Kristine of the lovely blog A Graceful Home, got my week off to a wonderful start by awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award!  Big hugs to Kristine, whose blog rocks my socks off with inspiring decor ideas, recipes that make me lick my laptop screen and many other fun goodies including DIY projects.  FYI - her Cheesecake Sopapillas Recipe is off the hook!  :)

This award gives blog love to those blogs that have under 300 followers and you feel deserve some recognition! Liebster apparently means something like dearest and you are supposed to pass it on to 3-5 deserving bloggers.




I would like to pass this award onto the following lovely ladies and their beautiful blogs.

Christel of Captivated by Image
Elizabeth of Modern 27/4
Erin of Pink and Polos
Aubrey of Love All Things Bright and Beautiful
Twenty Something of Art Fashion Twenty Something


We are staying in the city and enjoying the quiet weekend when everyone else escapes.  :)  After our whirlwind weekend last weekend, I'm really looking forward to a plan free long holiday weekend.  


Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!!  


xoxo Tamra

11 comments:

  1. congrats! Sometimes staying at home is more of a holiday than travelling, no? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! That means a lot and I can't wait to post this next week. You definitely deserve the award, and I adore your blog!

    Yes - I will let you know when I'm all settled.

    Have a lovely and relaxing weekend!

    x
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that! We're the same. We planned to make no plans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if that isn't a fabulous way to start out the weekend! You couldn't be more deserving of this recognition, I've had nothing but fun here on your blog! (c: And I actually am using your little birthday quote today (and linking it to you, my dear)! I'm so very flattered that you would think of me and it has totally made my day! It's gunna be a good weekend, I can just feel it! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY and congrats to you!!! lady, you just rock ;) i will also be enjoying a very peaceful, at-home weekend {and am sooooo looking forward to it!} i loved your comment yesterday :) i wish i could say i was coming to nyc soon...but no plans just yet...if you ever find yourself in seattle, you must let me know! have a fantastic weekend!!! ...and now i can't wait to check out the other girlies :) xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to you and all those ladies :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the sweet and thoughtful award!! :) I adore your blog and follow it every day. Keep up the creativity! :) xoxo
    Happy Memorial Day weekend! Have a lovely time.
    xoErin

    pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on such a special award!
    wishing you a wonderful long weekend ahead =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the award Tamra, that is so sweet!
    Hope you are currently enjoying a wonderful and long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sweet comments Tamra! Off to check out the blogs you recommended! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! Your feedback totally made my day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...